Lava is back with another smartphone.Lava has launched another entry level smartphone P7 in India in january,2016. The smartphone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with guaranteed upgrade to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Lava P7 features a 5-inch FWVGA display and is powered by a 32bit quad-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.2GHz. The dual-SIM smartphone comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory expanded to 32 GB using MicroSD card.
The Lava P7 smartphone sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2-megapixel front shooter for clicking selfies. Lava has also customised the camera software with features like Live Photo, Face Beauty and Voice capture.
The Lava P7 is a 3G smartphone and comes with 2000mAh battery. On the connectivity front, Lava P7 supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
It comes with Google Indic keyboard that offers 12 Indian languages, supports custom gestures and smart wake-up.
- Lava P7 specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Lava P7 smartphone will be available in White, Blue and Gold colour options. The smartphone is priced at Rs 5,499.
Lava p7 is affordable and its ample storage capacity and upgrade to marshmallow make it more amazing.