Wishing You All Successful and Glorious Christmas Wishes Quotes
Festivals and wishes are almost synonymous to each other and Christmas is not an exception. This is arguably the most sought after celebration of the entire year. Of course, there are cakes, candles and Christmas tree and above all company of family and friends that add unique glory to the whole affair. One of the most important features of Christmas is the warmth of relations as represented by the wishes.
- However, we might be wishing the best things to our families and friends but sometime feel ourselves short of words while formulating our wishes. So here are some ideas that will surely “unblock” your “writers’ block”
- May the Christmas brings Heavenly Gifts to your life and brighten you up with divine light. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- May this Christmas bring you every moment you like, may you live your life to the fullest, wishing you all the best, on this Christmas.
- Mat the flowers of your life always be fragrant, may each moment of your life be extremely pleasant. Wish you happy Christmas.
- Your presence, O’ My Dear Father makes the Christmas a celebration. May I ever be filled with devotion towards you.
- With a great spirit around, the kaleidoscope of light and sound, the Christmas filled joy in every moment, Cake and Candles, Pleasure and Presents! A merry Christmas to you.
- Stop counting the calories and stop minding the diet, gorge as much as you can, till the last bite. Enjoy and have fun because in the whole year Christmas comes only once.
- May the joy reside in your heart and smile play on your face, may on you he showers his Grace. A merry Christmas to you!
- The whole family gathers and the friends too come together, Joy is instilled in the ambiance, that’s what we call a Christmas’ essence.
- Dance, Party, Dinner and laughter, Life seems to be more pleasant, I can sense, in the entire ambiance, it is Christmas scent!